Many Inventors trying to generate their product ideas to push are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I would provide a report on some of this reasons you should have gotten discarded. It does not cover every reason you could get rejected, but hopefully it will give you something to think about.
You wish to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers gameplay! Yes, you still need to undertake a good idea but you will find that no matter how to obtain a patent good an idea you might imagine it is that gardeners can still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all period. Even if it does not make sense to you that would likely reject an understanding that they agree would be profitable. Here’s some common the actual reason why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. This company may have also a complete collection of providers not seeking add more.
2. Makes use of is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission towards wrong an associate the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it off to the right one.
4. You sent premise unsolicited without contacting corporation first to check their submission policy, in addition they rejected it solely on that essence.
5. You did not have proper contact regarding your the distribution. (That is one of the actual mistakes Inventors make. The machines will not bother to track you up.)
6. They have too many similar providers that market is flooded enough.
7. Your idea interests a very little niche market and would like mass market items.
8. Price of to manufacture versus the return on investment as well high.
9. Your sales sheet never did WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with too much information to sort by simply.
10. Your product has recently been patented by someone else and don’t want to find out if they should go around it or risk infringement trouble.
11. Your products or idea isn’t compared to what is definitely on market. This tells them you did not research your idea well and don’t own a clue who competitors is in the market.
12. You sent a procedure that is exactly like their current product and that current strategy is a marginal seller. So yours will not fare much better.
13. Your idea is outdated or possibly on the downswing whenever compared with what isn’t too far off out one year afterwards.
14. They have a better solution than yours in the works for release that coming year. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea even when the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior to your Inventor contacting the company about their idea. This happens a significant. Inventors forget that they aren’t ones creating.)
15. They have received another similar idea from another Inventor and are developed in negotiations with that Inventor.
16. A person posted your idea unprotected online inside a of those invention companies posting sites where others vote on goods to check if there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the company concerned whether any patent protection would be allowed and turns it down based on that issue.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the functional prototype online and have a significant connected with hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible because of your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you have an issued patent, help to they write a quick browse your patent they noticed that it has lapsed by way of non-payment of fees and has now been lapsed significantly beyond the due encounter. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You have a patent, but it was poorly written and does not cover a lot more product. (This happens a lot)
20. You have a design patent and designing around your patent is an easy task, so that they can expect very little protection for sale.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t look at outside ideas and does not publicize i don’t know. So you get a rejection letter, but permit you explain they cannot look right out of the company.
22. You sent them your product but they have decided their very own line for that year or the following year and are not open to taking on anything else at period.
23. They only consider items with a sales history they can review and your item by no means been in production or sold stores or online. So do n’t want to consider the risk getting the first company to encourage it.
As I stated above these are file a patent few within the reasons your event may have your idea/product rejected along with a company. Really take period to do your research and understand your market, your invest that market and do your part different yourself as marketable as it can.