Many Inventors trying to make their product ideas to push are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I offers a connected with some belonging to the reasons you really can have gotten rejected. It does not cover every reason you can get rejected, but hopefully plans and ideas something to look at.
You truly realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers on-line! Yes, you still need to get a good idea but you’ll find that it doesn’t matter how good a perception you might imagine it is you can still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all the time. Even if it does not make sense to you that they reject an image that they agree this would definately be profitable. Here’s some common the actual reason why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. This company may surely have a full line of products and not wanting to add alot more.
2. Make use of this is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission into the wrong an affiliate the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it to the correct one.
4. You sent the idea unsolicited without contacting corporation first to observe their submission policy, in addition they rejected it solely on that agreement.
5. You didn’t have proper contact about your the distribution. (That is one of the most mistakes Inventors make. An additional will not bother for you to trace you decrease.)
6. Contain too many similar providers that companies are flooded plenty of.
7. Your idea draws a small niche market and desire mass market items.
8. The price to manufacture versus the return on investment is too high.
9. Your sales sheet did not WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with a lot information to sort by simply.
10. Your products has been really patented by someone else and they don’t want to see if they are around it or risk infringement problems.
11. Your products or idea isn’t much better what is definitely on the market. This tells them you didn’t research your idea very nicely and won’t have a clue who competition is in the market.
12. You sent a specific thing that is strictly like their current product and that current product is a marginal seller. So yours will not fare much better.
13. Your idea is outdated or perhaps is on the downswing whenever compared with what is on its way out the next year.
14. They already have a better solution than yours in the works for release that coming calendar months. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea even when the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior to the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Transpires a lot. Inventors forget that they are not the only ones creating.)
15. They have received the identical idea from another Inventor and are in negotiations with this Inventor.
16. You need to posted your idea unprotected online in a of those invention posting sites where others vote on your products to check if there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the actual concerned whether any patent protection would eventually be allowed and turns it down in keeping with that give.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the significant prototype on youtube and possess a significant connected with hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you own an issued patent, whenever they do a quick explore your patent they see that it has lapsed thanks to non-payment of fees and features been lapsed significantly over the due encounter. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You have a patent, can be challenging was poorly written and product ideas will not cover the actual product. (This happens a lot)
20. You have a design patent and designing around your patent is an easy task, to ensure that you they can expect very little protection in the industry.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t look at outside ideas and doesn’t publicize i don’t know. So you get a rejection letter, but websites explain they never look right out of the company.
22. You sent them your product but they have decided their very own line for that year together with following year and InventHelp Success Stories aren’t open to taking on anything else at period.
23. The right amount . consider items with a sales history they can review together item by no means been being produced or sold stores or online. So that they really do not want to go ahead and take risk for publish.lycos.com being the first company advertising it.
As I stated above these are only a few belonging to the reasons you can have your idea/product rejected along with a company. Really take the time to research the offers completely and understand your market, your put into that market and study part to make yourself as marketable as we possibly can.